IMAGE RUNNER ADV
ImageRunner ADV Installation Directions:
- Right click the link for the desired installer and select “Copy Shortcut” or “Copy Link Address”
- Open a new tab in your web browser
- Paste the link into the address bar and hit enter
- Save the file into an easy to find folder (choose Desktop if you are unsure)
- Double click the downloaded file and extract it into an easy to find folder (choose Desktop if you are unsure).
- Go to the folder that has the unzipped files, and double click on Setup.exe.
- If a security prompt appears, click Yes.
- Click Yes to agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- If prompted, Click Yes to change the Windows Firewall Settings
- Click Next to keep the Standard option.
- If prompted, Check the box to install the Canon Driver Information Assist Service and then click Next.
- Select the printer by clicking in the check box and hit Next.
- Click the Start button.
- Wait for the install to complete.
- Click Exit.
- You can change your default print settings by following the directions here: https://www.bmecompany.com/customer-care-center/self-help/
Xerox Installation Directions:
1.Click on the link
2.Save the file into an easy to find folder (choose Desktop if you are unsure)
3.Go to the folder that has the downloaded file, right click it, and select Extract All.
4.Click Extract and wait for the file to finish extracting.
5.Go to the Start Menu and search for Control Panel.
6.In the Control Panel, select Devices and Printers.
7.Click “Add a printer.”
8.Click on “The printer that I want isn’t listed”
9.Select “Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings” and click Next.
10.Select “Create a new port,” set the Type of Port to “Standard TCP/IP Port,” and click Next.
11.In the “Hostname or IP address:” put in the IP address of your Xerox MFP, uncheck the option for “Query,” and click Next.
12.Click on Have Disk.
13.Click on Browse then navigate to the location where you extracted the file from Step 3. Inside the UNIV folder you will select the .inf file.
14.Select the Xerox Global Print Driver and click Next.
15.Name the Printer and click Next.
16.Wait for the printer to install.
17.Select “Do not share this printer” and click Next.
18.You can choose if you want the printer to be the default and then click Finish.
19.You can change your default print settings by following the directions here: https://www.bmecompany.com/customer-care-center/self-help/
Kyocera Windows Driver Installation Directions:
1. Click on the link
2. Save the file into an easy to find folder (choose Desktop if you are unsure)
3. Double click on KX830815.exe.
4. If a security prompt appears, click Yes.
5. Click Accept.
6. Click OK.
7. Click Express Install.
8. Select the device you want to add.
9. Be sure that KX DRIVER, FONTS, and Status Monitor 5 are selected.
10. Click Install.
11. Select No, I do not wish to take part in this feature and click OK
12. Wait for the install to complete.
13. Uncheck Set Duplex as default and click Finish.
14. Repeat steps 7-13 for any additional printers you want to install.
15. Close the installer.
16. Click Yes.
17. You can change your default print settings by following the directions here: https://www.bmecompany.com/customer-care-center/self-help/